Get a Professional Manuscript Critique
Everyone needs an unbiased critique of their work. Sharing your manuscript with friends, family, and colleagues may get you some pats on the back, as these are the people who know the sacrifices that you've made. But none of these people can give you the honest and objective manuscript critique that you need to take your work to market. If you want to increase your chance of success, you need the unvarnished opinion of an experienced, professional editor. If this sounds like you, our Manuscript Critique service is just what you need.
So, tell Mom you love her and thank her for reading your work. Then get an instant quote below so that you can order today and get some advice you can actually put to good use.
What will you receive?
- An easy-to-follow critique of your manuscript that is 1–2 pages in length (in a Word™ file)
- An assessment of the elements that might affect the salability of your manuscript
- Suggestions for revisions of the major issues
- An analysis of the key elements, such as plot, dialogue, characterization, structure, coherence, consistency, and organization
- Note: This service does not include line by line editing, but you're in luck! Scribendi's Manuscript Editing provides all of this and more.
What types of manuscripts can you use this service for?
- Novels, novellas, and short stories
- Plays and screenplays
- General nonfiction (memoir, biography, self-help, gardening, etc.)
- Note: This service is not appropriate for academic work. Luckily, if you have a journal article or academic book, our Academic Editing or English Academic Editing (for ESL writers) can provide everything that you need.
Rest assured, your work will always remain private and confidential; your uploads and downloads are safe and securely encrypted. Scribendi handles most file types, and we're looking forward to working with you.
Take the next step on your writing journey. Get an instant quote below so that you can place your order today.