Get the Right Kind of Attention with Website Editing
In the vast ocean of websites clamoring for attention, it can be hard to get noticed and get traffic. Once you draw in the traffic, you don't want to lose it because of poor writing. Keep the attention you draw by ensuring that you have great writing on your pages. And if you want great writing? Get a great editor.
Scribendi editors will make recommendations on your copy, sales pitch, and calls-to-action, and they will edit for word choice, sentence structure, and organization. They will also provide constructive criticism and suggest ways you can take your web copy up a notch. By telling us the goal of your pages and providing some details on your audience, we can help you craft a more effective message. Don't leave them wondering what to do next. Let us step in and help you communicate your strengths.
What will you receive?
- An edited document in which spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos have been corrected
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments and suggestions that will help you improve the writing and refine your message
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
What types of documents can you use this service for?
- Corporate blog posts
- Social media posts
- Web copy
- Sales copy
- Ad copy
What website formats do we accept?
- Submit Word™ documents: If you haven't uploaded the content to your site yet, we can edit everything in Word. If your content is on the site, you can simply copy and paste the content into a Word document to be edited.
Having trouble calculating your word count?
- Use our word count tool.
If your website is still top secret, you can rest assured that we treat all the material we receive as confidential. Your uploads and downloads to our server are securely encrypted, and your personal information is kept private.
We have editorial services designed to meet the specific needs of corporate clients. If you would like us to work on a large amount of documents for your organization, please contact us or visit our corporate page to learn more.
Put us on your web development team. Get an instant quote below, and order today!