Don't Let Your Important Ideas Get Lost in Translation
Your English-speaking audience will know when messages are written by a non-native English writer; unfortunately, many readers will dismiss good ideas simply because they are not properly communicated.
Worse, some could find your choice of words funny when that was not the goal. Even if your writing is technically correct, it might lack the natural expressions and flow that would make you sound like a native English writer.
Our expert editors can revise your early draft for word choice, tone, style, sentence structure, and clarity. We can edit your writing to sound Canadian, American, Australian, or British depending on your audience, or you can choose an international voice that can be understood by all English speakers.
With English Business Editing, your editor will correct spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos, which will allow you to focus on refining your message.
What will you receive?
- An edited document in which spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos have been corrected
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments and suggestions that will help you improve the document and refine your message
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
What types of documents can you use this service for?
- Corporate blog posts
- Social media posts
- Business plans
- Marketing and advertising copy
- Other business documents
Scribendi offers complete confidentiality, so you don't have to worry about your sensitive business documents. We offer secure, encrypted uploads and downloads of files, and we have strict privacy policies. We handle most major file types, and we are excited to work with you.
Great business writing can give you a competitive edge. Let us help you. It's easy—just get an instant quote below, and order today!