Get the Best Value with This Bundle of Services
You have worked hard to write a great book, but it can be difficult to talk about it. How do you explain the book and pitch it to an editor or literary agent? This is something you must do if you want to catch the eye of a publishing house or literary agent and get your book published.
With our Query Package service, we'll read your book and produce the three important documents that you'll need when submitting your book: a query letter, a synopsis, and an outline.
What will you receive?
- A query letter that will help to sell both you and your book to prospective agents, editors, and publishers, introducing you and providing a short, intriguing summary of your book that will entice them to read more
- A synopsis that will offer a slightly longer and more comprehensive summary of your project with just the right mix of teasers and details
- An outline that will provide a more detailed chapter by chapter summary, highlighting the key elements (e.g., plot points, characters, actions, and ideas)
What types of books can you use this service for?
- Novels and collections of novellas or short stories
- Poetry books
- Memoirs and autobiographies
- Note: This service is not appropriate for academic work. Luckily, if you have a journal article or academic book, our Academic Editing or English Academic Editing (for ESL writers) services can provide everything that you need.
Getting your query package is easy. Get an instant quote below, and place your order today!