Make Sure That You Are Making Your Point in the Best Way Possible
In this era of camera phones and video blogging, you might forget when you're writing that your readers don't have any visual cues to interpret what you're saying. And there's just no place in formal communication for a helpful smiley.
When you need to make a point and present yourself well, professional editing is needed. But how do you find the right editor for you? Scribendi wants to make this process easy, so we're offering you a Free Sample Edit to try out our services at no cost and no obligation. We simply trust that once you see the difference we can make, you'll be happy to come back and place an order.
So put our team to work for you. We'll help you focus your message so that your thoughts come across clearly and cleanly. We'll look at your document with a keen eye toward making it stronger. We'll correct the little errors that can detract from your message, including spelling, grammar, and typing mistakes. We're professionals, and we can make your writing look professional.
What will you receive?
- 1,000 words of free editing in your document (limit one per customer)
- Corrections of spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments and suggestions to help improve the writing and the message
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
What sort of documents can you use this service for?
- Cover letters
- Personal ads
- Social media posts and comments
- Personal correspondence
Our team has the software to handle most file types, including PDFs, and we have the experience to handle all types of personal communication, from a letter to an announcement in your local paper. We'll give your document the best possible treatment, providing you with the same level of security and confidentiality that we provide to our largest corporate clients.
Getting started is easy. Just get a free sample today!