When First Impressions Count, Make Them Good Impressions
Modern life provides few opportunities for formal, personal communication in the midst of status updates and instant messaging. When it is time to get serious, though, you'll want to get it right.
Whether it is a resume, a cover letter, a letter of complaint, or even a birth announcement, bring it to us first. Our expert proofreaders will check your final draft for spelling, grammar, and typing errors, and you'll get the credit for being a careful writer.
What will you receive?
- A revised document in which spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos have been corrected
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments on any potential issues or concerns remaining in the document
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
What types of documents can you use this service for?
- Cover letters
- Personal ads
- Social media posts and comments
- Personal correspondence
- Note: Proofreading is for final drafts of documents that have already been edited at least once. If you would like help with word choice, sentence structure, and overall organization, our Personal Document Editing service can provide everything you need and more!
You can rest assured that your personal information will remain personal, as we have strict privacy policies in place. We'll treat your documents as confidential, giving you the same security that we provide our largest business clients. Uploads and downloads are safe and securely encrypted.
Scribendi accepts most file formats, and we have more than 20 years of experience in personal communication proofreading. Working with us is as easy as clicking your mouse. Just get an instant quote below, and order today!