Find Out If Our Academic Editing Is Right for You
If you want to be successful, getting a good start is vital. If you want academic success, you will need great writing and strong arguments. Taking advantage of professional academic editing can help your work reach its potential ... and help you achieve the success you want. But how do you find the right editor? We want to make this decision easy for you by providing a Free Sample Edit.
Our experienced editors will help you to improve the style, organization, clarity, and tone of your writing. They'll correct any errors, and they will highlight potential problem areas in your work and offer suggestions on how to improve it. They will help you to ensure consistency and improve your writing. We have editors with experience in every field, regardless of whether your work is in the humanities, sciences, or social sciences. With your edited work in hand, you can move forward with confidence.
What will you receive?
- 1,000 words of free editing in your document (limited to new customers*)
- Corrections of spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- In-depth critical commentary on your work
- Suggestions to improve the writing and address problematic areas
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
What sort of documents can you use this service for?
- Theses and dissertations
- Essays, papers, and assignments
- Journal articles and letters
- Conference proceedings, posters, and presentations
At Scribendi, we edit every type of academic document, and we have more than 20 years of experience at the top of the industry. We've made ordering simple. Just get an instant quote below so that you can place your order today!
*Please note this offer is only available to new customers.