Find Out If Our Academic Editing Is Right for You
TBy taking advantage of professional academic editing, you can ensure your work reaches its potential . . . and achieve the success you want. But how do you find the right editor? We make this step easy for you by providing a free sample edit.
Our experienced editors will help you improve the style, organization, clarity, and tone of your writing. They will help you ensure consistency and improve your writing. We have editors with experience in every field, including the humanities, sciences, and social sciences. With your edited work in hand, you can move forward with confidence.
What sort of documents can you use this service for?
- Theses and dissertations
- Essays, papers, and assignments
- Journal articles and letters
- Conference proceedings, posters, and presentations
What will you receive?
- 1,000 words of free editing in your document (limited to new customers*)
- Corrections of spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- In-depth critical commentary on your work
- Suggestions to improve the writing and address problematic areas
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
We've made ordering simple. Just get an instant quote below so you can place your order today!
*Please note this offer is only available to new customers.
By taking advantage of professional academic editing, you can ensure your work reaches its potential. . . and achieve the success you want. But how do you find the right editor? We make this stepeasy for you by providing a free sample edit.