Scribendi Takes Commitment to Quality to the Next Level
At Scribendi, we take pride in the quality of our products and services. As the first online editing and proofreading company to receive ISO 9001:2008 certification, we have designed and implemented a quality assurance process that is unrivaled in our industry. In 2017, we transitioned to ISO 9001:2015, the most recent standard, to ensure our system remains top-of-the-line.
Our quality assurance process ensures high-quality editing, every time.
Our strict quality assurance process is meticulously followed and regularly updated to ensure that our clients receive consistent quality and second-to-none customer service. Some highlights of our system include the following:
- A Quality Manager who oversees Scribendi’s quality and ensures that our ISO quality assurance process is always followed
- A quality assurance team that ensures our highly educated and experienced editors meet our strict quality standards
- In-House Editors and a Quality Manager who oversee the coaching and training of our more than 300 editors
- Regular evaluation and training by our Quality Department to ensure a high level of editing
- Research to identify best practices and drive the continuous improvement of our processes, services, and editorial team
- Prompt and clear procedures for addressing all customer concerns, including corrective action
We know, of course, that the best measure of quality is client feedback, and we encourage all of our clients to provide feedback upon completion of every order.