Credit Application for Corporate Clients
Scribendi typically requires clients to pay for orders in advance. Corporate clients who would like different payment terms must first apply for a credit verification. To apply, please fill out the application form and submit it to email@example.com. The credit application will be processed within 10 business days once the application fee (30 USD) has been received. Please note that credit approval is not guaranteed and account maintenance fees may apply.
All orders are either paid in advance (PIA) or payable within 30 days (NET30).
- Application fee: 30 USD (non-refundable)
- Yearly maintenance fee: 120 USD (refundable if the client submits an average volume of at least 100,000 words per month)
- Bank transfers: Scribendi accepts payment by bank transfer in the following currencies: CAD, USD, AUD, GBP, and EUR.
Clients are responsible for payment of all bank fees related to their payment, including wire transfer fees. Wire transfer fees charged to Scribendi for a client payment will be invoiced to the client.
- Major credit cards: Scribendi accepts payment with all major credit cards. Clients may submit their credit card details, and outstanding invoices will be charged monthly.
- PayPal: Scribendi accepts payment in many different currencies via PayPal.
- Alipay and WeChat Pay: Scribendi accepts payment in CNY via Alipay and WeChat Pay.
** Signing a Corporate Agreement with Scribendi is required to apply for custom payment terms. See more about Scribendi's corporate offerings here.