Become a Scribendi Corporate Client
In just three steps you can streamline your editing and proofreading processes and get the most out of your account.
- Register using Scribendi client's online portal.
- Load your account with prepaid funds.
- Sit back and wait! In three business days, we will set up your corporate account and you will enjoy Scribendi's special benefits for your organization.
It's that simple!
Special features for corporate clients
- Tailored services. We adapt to your organization workflow and deliver exactly what you need within the required turnaround time.
- Private ordering portal. Easily use Scribendi services, view special offerings available to your company, and maintain a streamlined editing workflow.
- Multi-user management. Add multiple users from your organization to your account, and share the benefits with them.
- Prepaid funds. Avoid the time-consuming process of approving invoices and issuing purchase orders by adding your preferred amount of prepaid funds to your account and using them at your convenience.
- Saved style guides. Share your style guides with us and we will apply them to your orders.
- Special volume discounts. We offer substantial discounts for high volumes of orders.
- Priority support. Enjoy our outstanding customer support with the additional benefit of a priority service.
Reach out to email@example.com to enable all the functionalities of your corporate account.
How add prepaid funds to your account
To add prepaid funds to your account using a credit card, follow these simple steps:
1. After logging into your Client Portal, click Prepaid Funds and then Deposit Funds.
2. A new window will open. You can then indicate your preferred amount and provide your credit card details.
3. The funds will automatically be added to your account. From your corporate account, you can track not only your organization's available funds but also all its transactions.
To add prepaid funds to your account via bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Scribendi's banking details.
Pro forma invoices
If your organization requires a pro forma invoice, you can generate one by clicking Generate Pro Forma.
A pop-up form will appear. You can then fill out the pro forma invoice template and customize the form as needed.
Once the pro forma invoice is generated, you can download it and submit it to your institution.
** Prepaid funds currently available in CAD, USD, AUD, GBP, and EUR.