Get the Help You Need for Your Manuscript
If you want to be ready to pitch your work to an agent or editor, bundling our Manuscript Proofreading with our Query Package is simply the best way to go. You get everything you need at a price that can't be beat. Why pay more for these services separately when you can get them together and save money in the process?
Be ready to publish. First, your final draft will be proofread. Because you've spent so much time with your manuscript, lingering errors often become invisible to you. But not to us! Our professional proofreaders will check your document for spelling, grammar, and other errors. Second, we'll draft a short synopsis of your work, neatly summarizing it with catchy, interest-grabbing prose. Third, we will include a manuscript outline that provides a detailed summary of the story chapter by chapter, showing how the book develops from beginning to end. And fourth, a query letter will be crafted to give your project the best chance of grabbing the attention of a busy editor, publisher, or literary agent.
What will you receive?
- A final copy of your manuscript that has been proofread to eliminate spelling, grammar, and typographical errors
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments noting any potential issues or concerns that remain in the manuscript
- A query letter that will help to sell both you and your manuscript to prospective agents, editors, and publishers, introducing you and providing a short, intriguing summary of your book that will entice them to read more
- A synopsis that will offer a slightly longer and more comprehensive summary of your project with just the right mix of teasers and details
- An outline that will provide a more detailed chapter by chapter summary, highlighting the key elements (e.g., plot points, characters, actions, and ideas)
What types of manuscripts can you use this service for?
- Novels and collections of novellas or short stories
- Poetry books
- Memoirs and autobiographies
- Note: Proofreading is for final drafts of manuscripts that have already been edited. If you would like help with clarity, word choice, sentence structure, style, structure, and overall organization, our Manuscript Editing service can provide everything you need and more!
- Note: This service is not appropriate for journal articles or academic work, but our Academic Proofreading service or English Academic Editing service (for ESL writers) can provide everything you need and more!
Using this service is simple! Get an instant quote below and place your order today!