Writing an e-book is hard enough; you shouldn’t also have to worry about formatting and converting your e-book so it meets the requirements of Amazon or Smashwords.
Leave your e-book formatting to the experts!
As an author, you want your e-book to look professional, and we take this job very seriously. Your e-book will have a dedicated formatter, who will go line by line through your content making sure that you have consistent spacing, font sizes, and headers.
Just submit your Word document as is, and our expert, human e-book formatters will do the rest. Some companies use e-book formatting software, but it often misses things, which is why everything is done by our professional e-book formatters. We will turn your Word document into a beautiful, professional-looking e-book while sparing you the frustration of style guides and pre-formatting.
We strongly recommend that you have our experienced professional editors provide a final proofread of your e-book, ensuring that your content is grammatically correct, before submitting it to our e-book formatting service. The result will be an e-book with both content and formatting that stands out, earning you great reviews.
Put us to work using our simple and easy quote generator below. Order today!
What do I need to submit to have my e-book formatted?
In order to ensure you get consistent, high-quality service, we do have a few requirements for e-book submission:
- You must submit your own cover art.
- You must submit a copyright page, title page, and license notes. Example Front Matter.
- We do not format bullet points, tables, or charts.
What will I get back from this service?
- We will supply you with a Word document that is formatted to the Smashwords guidelines (a “Meatgrinder ready” file).
- We will supply you with a filtered HTML file and a formatted Word document that meet Amazon’s requirements. Once uploaded, Kindle will convert the HTML file to a MOBI file.
- We will create a clickable table of contents for your document.
- If you do not specify a style guide, we will use our in-house style guide. This will ensure consistency throughout your e-book.