Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0, English
from Nuance Communications
Publisher: Nuance Communications
List Price: $99.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0
The fun, easy way to get more done on your home PC every day
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Home is perfect if you’re new to speech recognition and want an easy and enjoyable way to connect with your computer by talking instead of typing. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control applications using simple voice commands so you can accomplish more on your computer in less time for home, school or fun. It also makes a great gift! Whether you are a parent, student, retiree or busy multi-tasker, you can use your voice for everyday tasks on your PC.
Enjoy amazing speed and accuracy.
Dictate up to three times faster than typing; your words appear on the screen almost instantly. Speak naturally and Dragon recognizes what you say right out of the box. Talk naturally at normal speeds and your words appear on screen almost instantly. Eliminate spelling concerns and minimize corrections. Get results the way you want them; Dragon adapts to your preferences for how words, phrases or numbers are formatted. Achieve even better accuracy the more you use it; Dragon continues to learn the way you speak and write. Optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails further enhance accuracy.
Be more productive on your computer.
Create, edit and format documents—with no spelling mistakes! You can select text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitals and more, or just speak to make needed changes. Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time. Easily switch between typing and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task. Launch applications, control programs, surf the web and switch from one window to another—all by voice.
Work the way you want to; Use your favorite applications
Interact with your computer in a more comfortable and ergonomic manner. Go wireless with built-in laptop microphones—no headset required! Or, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. With Dragon you can also use multiple audio device types within the same profile, meaning that you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting. This is useful if, for example, you use a USB mic at home, a Bluetooth wireless mic at school, and your laptop’s built-in mic when you’re on the go. Control your computer and your applications—whether on the desktop or in the cloud—using your voice. Speak voice commands and use Full Text Control in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, WordPad, and DragonPad. Enjoy Full Text Control in many popular web applications including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook. com, when using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome. Full Text Control allows you to perform direct dictation, selection, correction and cursor movement within the text using your voice.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
A Nuance-approved microphone is included in this purchase.
Is Dragon Home right for you?
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium
Fast speech recognition with up to 99% accuracy
Ability to create, edit and format documents using your voice
Voice navigation of web pages and Full Text Control in most editable fields when using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 and the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome. Voice commands and Full Text Control when using Microsoft Word 2010 and 2013, Notepad, WordPad, DragonPad, and WordPerfect X6 and X7. Voice commands and Full Text Control in Outlook 2010 and 2013
Voice commands and Full Text Control in Excel 2010 and 2013. Voice commands in PowerPoint 2010 and 2013
Transcription of recordings of your voice
Playback of your own speech in dictated documents
Import/export custom word lists
Creation of custom voice commands to insert frequently used text and graphics
- Koss CS100 Speech Recognition Computer Headset
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking For Dummies
- Koss Communications USB Headset with Microphone (CS100-USB)
- Andrea Electronics Corporation NC-181VM USB High Fidelity Monaural Headset
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.