Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 143 pages
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing
LEARN:: How a Simple App Can Organize Your Life and Help You Get Things Done
Are you struggling with being organized? Do you have too much to do? Tired of forgetting important ideas or reminders?
The truth is we're surrounded by so much "noise" (ideas, T.V., social media and advertising) that it's hard to slow down and keep track of the truly important things. One way to fix this problem? The Evernote app.
EVERNOTE:: The Solution to "Life Clutter"
Once upon a time, you needed a complex filing cabinet system and great organizational skills to keep up with all your "life clutter." And often, you had to maintain a series of notebooks to remember important facts, thoughts and random pieces of information.
With Evernote, those days are now in the past. What you get with this tool is the perfect idea capture mechanism and a place to store every important thought, document or future plan. You'll learn how to do all these things in the book: "Master Evernote".
DISCOVER: Master Evernote - The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote
In "Master Evernote," you'll discover how to make Evernote an essential part of your everyday life. Not only will you learn the basics of this tool, you'll also get a framework to develop the "Evernote Habit" for organizing your daily activities. Not only will you learn the basics, you'll also discover a wide range of advanced tools and tactics. Plus you'll get 75 ideas for getting started with Evernote.
You will learn:
- 4 Reasons to Use Evernote
- Basic Features Like: Notes, Notebooks, Stacks and Tags
- 5 Steps for Organizing Your Life with Notebooks
- Tagging: Why is it Important and 7 Best Practices
- Advanced Tools Including OCR, Automated Email Deliver, IFTTT Recipes and Web Clipper
- Why "Evernote Search" is the Secret to Simple Organization
- How to Apply the "Getting Things Done" Method with Evernote
- How CamScanner Can Create a Paperless Lifestyle
- Web Clipper: The Best Tool for Collecting Digital Content
- 15 "Must-Have" Add-Ons to Use with Evernote
- ...Plus 75 Simple Ideas for Getting Started with Evernote
Evernote is one of the most versatile around. All you need is an action plan for getting started. With "Master Evernote," you get that simple blueprint.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and start using Evernote to organize your life.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Daily Inbox Zero: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple - 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
- 115 Productivity Apps to Maximize Your Time: Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and PC/iOS Desktop Computers (Updated: October 2014)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.