The Art of Getting Things Done: 10 Prolific Ways to Effectively Manage Your Time (The Ultimate Transformational Guide Book 3)
by Vincent Santiago
Kindle Edition: 43 pages
Publisher: Vincent A. Santiago
Tell me if the following phrases sound familiar:
"I don't have time."
"Time, I need more time."
"There's not enough hours in a day."
In a world full of busy schedules, family time and unscheduled meetings, time is Gold.
Time is a very precious nonrenewable resource and this is what you'll hear from people who know the value of it. They say that the more you rush, the faster the time gets, and the more you wait, the slower it gets. The truth is that time will remain the same whether you rush or not. It really depends on the way you manage yourself. That is why self-management is very significant. It helps you become more organized, punctual, and a more effective person. The Art of Getting Things Done was created to provide several tips and useful techniques because most people struggle with self-management. It also teaches you self-discipline and self-awareness in order for you to successfully manage all of your work and have time for additional activities. All of this and much more can be found in this amazing guide.
DISCOVER exactly how to get more things done in a shorter account of time. "The Art Of Getting Things Done" provides a step-by-step guide to effectively manage your time. You will learn:
* The importance of a winning attitude
* How to create effective to-do lists the right way
* The 5 most powerful to-do lists that will save you time
* How to weigh your priorities
* How to remain calm amidst distractions
* The benefits of taking a break
* How to develop new habits for a more productive day
* How to stay healthy and attain prosperity
Time management might be a little tricky, but The Art of Getting Things Done provides a step-by-step blueprint to make life easy, more fun, and hassle free.
Would you like to learn more?
Scroll up to the top of the page and hit the buy button.
- Raw Food Recipes. 5 Main Courses + 2 Special for the Weekend (Eat Like You Love Yourself Book 1)
- Batman Eternal (2014- ) #1 (Batman Eternal (2014-))
- How to Budget Your Money in 5 Easy Steps
- Breakfast: Quick and Healthy Breakfast Recipes using Super Foods. Simple Breakfast Recipes to Help Energize You and Help You Conquer Your Day! ( Recipes, Breakfast, Quick, Healthy, Fuel, Energy ))
- Organize Yourself in 24 Hours!: 50 Best Strategies to Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life, and Manage Yourself in the Way You Want (2nd Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.