Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation
by Calistoga Press
Kindle Edition: 150 pages
Publisher: Calistoga Press
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
Ease Your Anxiety and Find Calm with the Ancient and Popular Practice of Mindfulness
A modern practice with ancient roots, mindfulness is widely recognized for its calming, healing, and restorative effects. Mindfulness and meditation can help you relieve stress, regulate your emotions, achieve focus and clarity, strengthen your communication skills, and cultivate an appreciation for what is most important to you. Based on centuries of experience and new techniques in the field of psychology, Mindfulness Made Simple shows how to bring mindfulness and meditation into your daily life.
Mindfulness Made Simple offers inspiring and practical guidance, with:
• Foreword by noted psychologist Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
• Brief history of mindfulness and its growing impact in the present day
• Step-by-step introduction to your first meditation
• 5 further meditations and 8 advanced meditations to deepen your practice
• Simple exercises and journal prompts to support your mindfulness journey
• Inspirational quotes and tips to help you stay focused and motivated
With Mindfulness Made Simple, the full benefits of a soothing and healthy mindfulness practice are only a few simple exercises away.
- Essential Yoga: An Illustrated Guide to over 100 Yoga Poses and Meditation
- Coconut Oil for Beginners - Your Coconut Oil Miracle Guide: Health Cures, Beauty, Weight Loss, and Delicious Recipes
- Secrets of Longevity: Dr. Mao's 8-Week Program: Simple Steps That Add Years to Your Life
- The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life
- One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.