Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation
by Calistoga Press
Kindle Edition: 150 pages
Publisher: Calistoga Press
By embracing mindfulness you can transform your life forever, and renew your connection to the world around you. With the simple but powerful practices of mindfulness and meditation you will learn to be more attentive and peaceful, so that you can relieve stress, regulate your emotions, and achieve focus and clarity. Mindfulness Made Simple will give you a concise introduction to the practice of mindfulness, with simple exercises and practical techniques to apply mindfulness and meditation to the obstacles in your hectic daily life.
Mindfulness Made Simple will help guide you on your journey to a calmer, healthier mind, with:
- Concise introduction to mindfulness and its many psychological benefits
- Step-by-step introduction to your first meditation
- 5 introductory meditations and 8 advanced meditations to deepen your practice
- Simple exercises and journal prompts to keep you engaged
- Helpful tips to help you stay motivated on your journey to complete mindfulness
- Foreword by mindfulness expert Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
- Coconut Oil for Beginners - Your Coconut Oil Miracle Guide: Health Cures, Beauty, Weight Loss, and Delicious Recipes
- Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- Have a Little Hope - An Inspirational Guide to Discovering What Hope Is and How to Have More of it in your Life (Inspirational Books Series Book 3)
- What Are You Waiting For? It's YOUR Life: Proven Principles for Creating The Life of Your Dreams
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.