To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 98 pages
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing LLC
LEARN:: Why Most People FAIL At Getting Things Done
Are you creating to-do lists that never get to-done? It's easy to start each workday with a lengthy list of tasks. Then something unexpected comes up. Next thing you know, the day is almost over. You work hard at a frantic pace, but you end up feeling frustrated because there's not enough time to do everything.
We all write lists with the hope that they will turn us into productivity machines. Sadly, to-do lists often have the opposite effect. The wrong type of list can be de-motivating, causing you to slack off and procrastinate.
DISCOVER: How to Create To-Do Lists That are Both Actionable and Doable
The truth is anyone can write a list. The hard part is creating a list that's actionable and also fits into your busy life. More often than not, people fill their lists with a disorganized mess of tasks, wants, needs and random ideas. Then they sit around and wonder why they're not getting significant results in their lives.
What's the solution?
Rethink the way you manage your daily life.
Specifically, you should use multiple lists that cover different types of task. That's the core concept you'll learn in the following book: "To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done."
DOWNLOAD:: To-Do List Makeover - A Simple Guide to Getting the Most Important Things Done
"To-Do List Makeover" provides a step-by-step blueprint for writing effective, actionable lists. You will learn:
- 7 Common To-Do List Mistakes (and How to Fix Them)
- The #1 Tool for Capturing Ideas
- How to Use a Project List to Identify Critical Tasks
- When to Work on Routine, Daily Activities
- Why the Weekly Review Helps You Get Things Done
- THE App for Managing To-Do Lists
- How to Complete Your THREE Important Tasks Every Day
- 8 Steps for Achieving Peak Results
- How to Take Action (Even If You’re not Motivated)
- A Step-by-Step Process for Getting Results with Your Lists
It's not hard to take action on a consistent basis. All you need to learn is how to manage four types of lists on a daily basis.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and get things done today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Exercise Every Day: 32 Tactics for Building the Exercise Habit (Even If You Hate Working Out)
- Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
- Writing Habit Mastery - How to Write 2,000 Words a Day and Forever Cure Writer's Block
- Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.