The Biology of Beating Stress
by Jeanne Ricks
Kindle Edition: 192 pages
Publisher: New Page Books
Stress is killing us unilaterally. All races, creeds, colors, socioeconomic groups, political parties—it does not discriminate. According to a recent study by the American Institute of Stress, 48 percent of stress sufferers say stress has a negative impact on their personal and professional lives. With an abundance of information on stress readily available on the Web and through other media outlets, people need a mediator to help them separate fact from fiction. Jeanne Ricks is that mediator.
The Biology of Beating Stress is a powerful book that gets major points about stress across in a casual way. With quick and easily digestible reference points, each page is something readers will want to return to again and again.
In addition to breathing and relaxation techniques, The Biology of Beating Stress shows readers how to make the mental shift toward not merely managing their stress, but actually using stress to their advantage!
The way we interpret our stress and its effects directly affects our health and wellness. This book:
*Explains epigenetics to show how much more control you have over your health than you thought.
*Describes the amazing benefits of brain wave entrainment for drug-free stress relief.
*Discusses foods that help support the body when stressed.
*Shows how consistent cortisol reduction techniques create a clear path to a happier, healthier, more productive, and stress-free life.
- Visualization for Weight Loss: The Gabriel Method Guide to Using Your Mind to Transform Your Body
- Effortless Mind: Meditate with Ease - Calm Your Mind, Connect with Your Heart, and Revitalize Your Life
- The Healthy Habit Revolution: Create Better Habits in 5 Minutes a Day
- Happiness Up Stress Down: Increase Happiness and Decrease Stress in just 2 minutes a Day over 2 Weeks and Help your Community (Happiness, Stress Management and Goal Setting Book 1)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.