Hard Core Soft Cover
by Nick Brodd, Al Bargen
Kindle Edition: 189 pages
Publisher: Writers Rise
If you have always wanted to have a book published but felt daunted by the task, this is the book for you. I have met a lot of people who were confident about writing their book but were put off by all the other things that they would need learn how to do to achieve it. This book breaks the process down into achievable chunks and gives practical advice about how to outsource the parts that you don’t want to do yourself.
Informative, encouraging and inspiring are the three words I would use to describe Hard Core Soft Cover. This book makes the process of writing a book clear and easy to follow. The information is delivered in a fun, easy to understand style making it possible for anyone with a message to write a book. I found that this book filled in the missing links for my own writing process which enabled me to get back to writing with passion.
Hard Core Soft Cover is filled to the brim with writing advice, tips and insights that any person who wants to write a book, be it his first, second or third book, will find extremely valuable. I was getting blocked on my second book and this Drop-kicked me right into 5th gear! Look...bottom line, do you want to write better, faster, and more
efficient all while improving your ability to draw in the reader to want to invest time in your book? Then this book IS your next book, period
- The Detox Factor: 101 Tips & Tricks To Lose Weight Without Dieting! (Detox Cleanse Book)
- Free Tools for Writers, Bloggers and Solopreneurs
- How To Not SUCK At Writing Your First Book: A Book On Writing For People Who Hate Writing
- Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book
- How to Create a Website that Generates Leads for Your Business. What Your Web Developer Doesn't Want You to Know (Digital Marketing Secrets Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.