The Clutter Trap: Learn How To Organize Your Life For Good!
by Robin Konie
Kindle Edition: 88 pages
Our homes, offices, and live are more cluttered than ever before. A recent UCLA study revealed that American families are overwhelmed by their stuff. We are sold the idea that our things will save us time and money all while making our lives easier. But the truth is our stuff is suffocating our lives.
Clutter costs money. It devalues our home. It takes up valuable space—both physically and mentally. Clutter sucks our time and keeps us from doing the things we want to do. It’s a distraction and a source of continual stress.
Big box office supply stores try to convince us that our problem is a lack of organization. We spend more money buying bins, labels, and dividers. The billion dollar self-storage industry is happy to take our money and store our stuff, costing us more than what our things are even worth.
Learn how to escape the clutter trap and organize your life for good!
This guide will teach you how to:
* Recognize why we attract so much stuff in the first place
* Discover your personal reasons for holding on to things you don’t need
* Take the first steps to letting go of the things you no longer use
* Organize the things that are important and worth holding on to
Plus, the Clutter Free Action Plan sill set you up for success with only a 15 minute a day commitment.
Just fifteen minutes a day! You can SO do this.
- Live Pain Free: 60 Somatic Exercises to Enhance Mobility and Stop Chronic Pain
- All Natural Living: 75 Non-Toxic Recipes For Home & Beauty
- Processed Free: A real food guide to eating healthy
- Real Food Recipes: 85 Deliciously Healthy Eats
- Have Your Cake and Lose Weight Too!: Slim Down & Heal Your Body While Eating Delicious Fats, Carbs, & Real Whole Food!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.