Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 130 pages
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing LLC
DISCOVER:: How to Add DOZENS of Positive Changes to Your Daily Routine
Want to improve your life, but don't have enough time? Right now you could easily think of a dozen ways to instantly improve your life. Odds are, these ideas will only take a few minutes apiece to complete. The problem? You might feel like there's not enough time to do all of them. One solution can be found using the power of "habit stacking."
One Routine + Multiple Habits = Habit Stacking
We all know it's not easy to add dozens of new habits to your day. But what you might not realize is it's fairly easy to build a single new routine. The essence of habit stacking is to take a series of small changes (like eating a piece of fruit or sending a loving text message to your significant other) and build a ritual that you follow on a daily basis.
Habit stacking works because you eliminate the stress of trying to change too many things at once. Your goal is to simply focus on a single routine that only takes about 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Within this routine is a series of actions (or small changes). All you have to do is to create a checklist and follow it every single day. That's the essence of habit stacking.
LEARN: 97 Small Habits that Can Change Your Life
In the book "Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes Or Less," you will discover 97 quick habits that can instantly improve your life. Plus you'll discover how to create a simple routine (managed by a checklist) that you repeat on a daily basis. Even better, you'll discover a few tools that will keep you motivated and consistent. So even if you're completely stressed out, you'll still find the time and energy to complete these actions on a consistent basis.
By completing dozens of small habits on a daily basis, you'll be able to make giant leaps forward in your business, strengthen your personal relationships, stay on top of your finances, get organized and improve your health.
DOWNLOAD:: Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes Or Less
"Habit Stacking" contains a catalog of ideas you can use to take action in your life. You will learn:
- How Habit Stacking Helps You Add MULTIPLE Small Changes
- 8 Elements of a Habit Stacking Routine
- Two Examples of a Habit Stacking Routine
- 8 Steps for Building a Habit Stacking Routine
- Productivity Small Changes (#1 to #17)
- Relationships Small Changes (#18 to #31)
- Finances Small Changes (#32 to #44)
- Organization Small Changes (#45 to #60)
- Spirituality & Mental Wellbeing Small Changes (#61 to #84)
- Health & Physical Fitness Small Changes (#76 to #85)
- Leisure (Small Changes #86 to #97)
- Habit Stacking Disruptions and Challenges: What to Do!
It is to add multiple changes to your life all at once. All you need to do is to add habit stacking routines to your day.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and start building powerful habits into your day.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Overcome Your Procrastination
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine
- Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.