10 Steps to Effective Leadership: Strategies to Maximize Your Potential
by Frank McKinley
Kindle Edition: 70 pages
Publisher: Speaking Frankly Productions
Become a More Effective Leader in 1 Hour!
Are you new to leadership?
Have you been a leader for a while and would like to know what qualities will make you a better leader?
Would you like a handy guide to refer to when you need to brush up on leadership traits?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, this book is for you.
This book is intended to be read quickly.
For one, you're probably already busy enough. You don't have time to read a 300-page book. You need quick tips, without fluff, and actionable skills you can use right now.
Here's what you'll get:
- The power of honesty and why it's always the best policy.
- 3 keys to effective communication as a leader.
- The 3 things you should delegate together to your team.
- 7 reasons your health depends on laughter.
- How to develop a healthy intuition that helps you make good decisions.
- A proven 3-step plan to overcome leadership panic.
- 7 beliefs that will guarantee your positive attitude.
- 3 ways you can spark your creativity even if you don't think you're creative.
- The top 3 ways to develop a highly committed team
- 5 secrets of inspirational leadership
As a bonus, you'll get a simple plan to achieve anything you want!
You can get this for less than the price of a steak dinner and learn it in the time it takes to eat it.
Isn't your future worth a small investment in making a good start?
Go ahead. Grab a copy and get started!
- The 30-Day Leadership Management Course
- Supreme Communication Skills: How To Influence People And Increase Your People Skills (Social Skills, How To Communicate, Skills For Leadership Book 1)
- Psychology Of Success: NLP Techniques To Master Life And Take Control Like The 1% (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Leadership Principles: How to Lead Effectively, Build Trust and Inspire and Motivate others to follow your Vision (Effective Leadership & Motivation)
- How To Answer Interview Questions (II)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.