Write Successful Viral Nonfiction Books in 10 Days or Less (Eibhlin's How-To Writing Books)
by Eibhlin MacIntosh
Kindle Edition: 82 pages
[Formerly titled: Write Successful 'Flash in the Pan' Books in 10 Days or Less.]
Are you looking for the fastest way to write a good, informative, topical book? Not sure what to write about, or how to identify rising trends and popular subjects? Let successful author Eibhlin "Eileen" MacIntosh show you the system that's worked for her for over a year, producing multiple best-sellers in days, not weeks or months.
These are specialized books. They're written to be interesting and rich with insights, trivia, and quirky facts. They catch a wave of popularity, reach many readers quickly, and then they either fade away or settle into "evergreen" status.
In this short (20,000 word) book, Ms. MacIntosh explains how to find good ideas, check the competition, and delve into research resources that can produce fun books in a short period of time. She also describes the process of outlining each book, writing it, selecting a book title and pen name, and choosing the best cover design.
**THESE ARE INFORMATION-INTENSIVE NONFICTION BOOKS AND THEY CANNOT BE OUTSOURCED.**
If you follow Ms. MacIntosh's system to the letter, you'll work long hours and write at a furious pace. However, for a month or longer, you can reap rewards that make the hard work worthwhile.
If you enjoy research and writing, and you'd like to write good, interesting books in a short period of time, viral nonfiction books may be what you need.
- THE AMAZING BOOK WRITING METHOD: Stop Writing Nonfiction Books The Hard Way - How to write a book using a far easier process (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series 8)
- The 2kH Formula: How To Instantly Write At Least 2,000 Words PER HOUR
- Easy Cash Writing: How to Make a Living as a Freelance Writer
- 1500 Words Per Hour: How To Write Faster, Better And More Easily Using The Simple And Powerful Speed Write System For Writing Mastery
- Writing a Kindle Book a Week
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.