CHATTER: Small Talk, Charisma, and How to Talk to Anyone (The People Skills, Communication Skills, and Social Skills You Need to Win Friends and Get Jobs)
by Patrick King
Kindle Edition: 112 pages
Publisher: Plain Key Media
There are 3 simple questions to determine whether you should read this book.
Does the thought of “small talk” make you cringe? Do you wish you were more magnetic and charismatic? Do you want to learn how to instantly turn surface interactions into lasting and deep connections?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you need this book immediately!
We’ve all heard that life is about who you know… but that’s only half the picture.
CHATTER will show you step by step how to become the person who can build intimate rapport with anyone they meet, expertly work a room, win instant friends, and project a winning image that people will flock to.
This isn’t a book of one-liner conversation topics and generic “you can do it” tips that other books would have you believe will make you successful. Through my 20 Chatter principles, you will learn to master skills that will make you shine in everyday interactions, such as:
• How to bulletproof your verbal/non-verbal first impression and first 30 seconds of any interaction
• How to handle conversation lulls and silences – and prevent them in the first place
• 3 easy ways to be proclaimed as perceptive as a mind reader
• The best icebreakers for any situation (hint: use your surroundings!)
• Speaking comfortably on topics that you have little to zero knowledge on
• 4 ways to make people open up to you on an intimate level.
• How to handle uncomfortable or hostile topics
• The best way to gracefully exit a conversation
… as well as advanced communication skills and techniques that will change your life:
• The building blocks of charisma and how you can embody them
• How to implement emotional intelligence in your daily life
• The most powerful mindset for connecting on an intimate level within seconds
• How to listen so effectively that it’s like giving out truth serum
• The best and most memorable way to introduce people
All summed up with a convenient cheat sheet at the end!
Mastering the skill of CHATTER (small talk, charisma, and how to talk to anyone) has numerous benefits for anyone in any walk of life. Done correctly, you will be able to visibly improve your life – more intimate and loving relationships, stronger and deeper friendships, rising above office politics, leapfrogging better job candidates, handling any social situation with grace – the benefits are countless, and the price is small.
Wouldn't it be nice to be in command of your social life, talking with strangers, and make friends instantly? Communication skills and people skills for a better life.
Don’t hesitate to pick up your copy today!
- Charm Her Socks Off: Creating Chemistry from Thin Air (Dating Advice for Men on How to Attract Women)
- MAGNETIC: How to Impress, Connect, and Influence (Social Skills, People Skills, Small Talk, and Communication Skills Mastery)
- Attract Women: Inside Her (Mind): Secrets of the Female Psyche to Attract Women, Keep Them Seduced, and Bulletproof Your Relationship (Dating Advice for Men to Attract Women)
- Social Fluency: Genuine Social Habits to Work a Room, Own a Conversation, and be Instantly Likeable...Even Introverts! (Social Skills, Communication Skills, Small Talk, People Skills Mastery)
- Why Women Love Jerks: Realizing the Best Version of Yourself to Effortlessly Attract Women (Dating Advice for Men to Attract Women and Increase Confidence)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.