Productivity : Maximise Your Productivity, Increase Your Productivity and Achieve Success (100 Ways to Improve Your Productivity and Stop Procrastination)
by Mike C. Adams
Kindle Edition: 77 pages
Do you suffer from a lack of productivity? Productivity affects your daily chores, the tasks of your job, and can have devastating affects if you have a lack in it. Many people struggle with productivity, so you are not alone. Mental blocks, boredom, and fear are some of the reasons for a lack of productivity. 100 Productivity Tips - Tricks to Increasing Your Productivity offers help in working through the many reasons for lack of productivity. By trying the tips in this book you can increase your productivity and find your day goes well accomplishing much more.
You can learn how to increase your productivity by following the tips, which has you doing something, changing your habits, or redirecting your thoughts. You will learn the things that cause the greatest distractions during the day. You will be armed with tips on how to work through these distractions to help you keep your focus on productivity. Many of the distractions are mindless reasons to pull your attention from your work.
Some of the tips in the book may be spot on to help you increase your productivity and accomplish more work during the day. You may find many tips that could help. Instead of trying to use all of the tips at once it is recommended to try one or two for a couple of days and see if the tip can become a good habit. You may find other tips will work better for you. With a choice of one hundred tips, you are bound to find several that work. Some tips may not be relevant, but they may come in handy in other areas of your life. You want good productivity in your work but you will also want it in your personal life. Good productivity will help with household tasks and projects as well as your job.
- Time Management Planner - The Daily Guide To Take Control Of Your Schedule And Be Productive For Life (Time Management Planner, Time Management, Time Management ... Techniques, Time Management Tips)
- Productivity: For The Perpetually Overwhelmed How To Take Action, Eliminate Being Lazy & Get Sh*t Done (How To Overcome Procrastination: Increase Productivity Book 1)
- How to Stop Procrastination and Become Disciplined: A Clear Cut Guide to Eliminating Procrastination for Good (Procrastination, Procrastination Cure, Procrastination ... Books, Procrastination Equation)
- How to Budget Your Money in 5 Easy Steps
- The Retro Budget Prescription: Skillful Personal Planning
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.