Salary Negotiations: How to Handle Questions About Salary (e-Report Book 8)
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 41 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
Learn words, phrases, and answers that guarantee you the best job offer possible.
Employers will ask you questions about money (how much do you make, how much do you want to make) in the interview, and you must know what to say when they do. In this report, I tell you how to keep everybody happy by smoothly answering questions about salary, from the interview to the negotiations. You will learn how to:
• Find out what you’re worth in terms of salary
• Deflect salary questions in the interview
• Set the bias for a higher salary offer
• Negotiate compensation or benefits from a positive point of view (everybody wins, no one gets angry)
If you have ever been uncomfortable talking about salary, compensation or benefits with employers, or felt that you didn’t get everything you could have, then you need this report.
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
- Follow Up After The Interview (eReport): Beyond "Thank You" (e-Report Book 7)
- Cover Letters eReport: 17 Tips - How to Write Cover Letters
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- How To Ace Your Phone Interview
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.