Brag Books (eReport): The Powerful "Reference" You Take With You To the Interview (e-Report Book 5)
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 40 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
“Wow” Them in the Interview with an Impressive Portfolio of Accomplishments
Whether you call it a portfolio, kudos folder, or brag book, it’s an incredibly exciting and powerful interview tool that ANYONE can and should create. A brag book goes beyond your resume, providing visible ‘proof’ of your greatest accomplishments. It functions as a powerful reference for you and shows evidence of your character, your track record, and your ability to do the job. In this report, learn:
• Exactly what goes in a good brag book
• What should NOT go in your brag book
• How to put together an impressive book
• How and when to present your brag book in the interview
Put yourself in a hiring manager’s shoes: If you were faced with two great candidates for the job and one had an organized, professional document of their success, and the other only had a resume, which candidate would you likely choose? Brag books get job offers for you.
A brag book is a document of your career success that you need today.
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
- Salary Negotiations: How to Handle Questions About Salary (e-Report Book 8)
- Follow Up After The Interview (eReport): Beyond "Thank You" (e-Report Book 7)
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- Cover Letters eReport: 17 Tips - How to Write Cover Letters
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.