Follow Up After The Interview (eReport): Beyond "Thank You" (e-Report Book 7)
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 39 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
Seal the Deal and Get the Job with a Smart, Professional Interview Follow Up Plan
The game isn’t over when you leave the interview. You’re still in a conversation about this job, and you can win it or lose it with what you do after the interview. In this report, I show you the very best follow up strategies that go way beyond a generic thank you note.
• What to do in the interview to ensure a perfect thank you note
• What to say in your thank you note
• When it’s OK to call after you send your note
• What to say if you call the hiring manager
• How to keep your candidacy moving forward
This report will show you how to keep the conversation going after the interview and give yourself the very best chance of getting the job.
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
- Cover Letters eReport: 17 Tips - How to Write Cover Letters
- Salary Negotiations: How to Handle Questions About Salary (e-Report Book 8)
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- How To Ace Your Phone Interview
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.