The Power of Habit: By Charles Duhigg -- Summary
by In Brief Summaries
Kindle Edition: 41 pages
Publisher: In Brief Summaries
WARNING: This is not the actual book The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Do not buy this book summary and study guide if you are looking for a full copy of this outstanding book, which can be found back on the Amazon search page.
Instead, we have read (and loved) The Power of Habit and have pulled out some of the best ideas, insights and take-away points to give you a comprehensive chapter-by-chapter summary and review in an engaging and easily digestible format. In doing so, unfortunately we do not have the space to discuss all of the many important ideas and anecdotes found in the book. To get it all, you need to order the full book. This concise summary and study guide works best as an unofficial study guide or companion to read alongside this important book.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- The Power Of Habit: How to Create Good Habits & Break Bad Habits
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
- Master Evernote App: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with the Evernote App (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.