Free Tools for Writers, Bloggers and Solopreneurs
by Karen Banes
Kindle Edition: 39 pages
Are you running a freelance writing business, blog, website or other online business on a shoestring budget?
This short, high-value ebook will point you in the direction of free apps, software and online tools to help with productivity, organization, social media management, content creation, and much more.
By the time you finish this book you'll be able to do everything from checking your grammar, to creating an infographic, to driving free traffic to your blog or website, all using free tools, sites and downloads.
The book contains links to all resources mentioned. A handy little reference guide you'll keep on your Kindle or other device to refer back to again and again.
- You Write, They Pay: How to Build a Thriving Writing Business from NOTHING!
- Blogging Profit for Beginners: Writing Blog for Clickbank Money at Home
- 27 Best Free Internet Marketing Tools And Resources for Cheapskates (Online Business Ideas & Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 1)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1)
- How to Find a Profitable Blog Topic Idea (Better Blog Booklets)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.