Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
by James Scott Bell
Kindle Edition: 93 pages
Publisher: Compendium Press
A powerful secret, and a fresh approach to writing bestselling fiction!
What's the best way to write a "next level" novel? Some writers start at the beginning and let the story unfold without a plan. They are called "pantsers," because they write by the "seat of the pants."
Other writers plan and outline and know the ending before they start. These are the "plotters."
The two sides never seem to agree with each other on the best approach.
But what if it's not the beginning or the end that is the key to a successful book? What if, amazing as it may seem, the place to begin writing your novel is in the very middle of the story?
According to #1 bestselling writing teacher James Scott Bell, that's exactly where you'll find your story's heart and heat. Bell's "Mirror Moment" is the secret, and its power is available to any writer, at any stage of the writing process.
Bringing together years of craft study and personal discovery, Bell presents a truly unique approach to writing a novel, one that will stand the test of time and serve you all your writing life.
"I need three things before I tackle a new novel: Diet Coke, a laptop, and my dog-eared copies of James Scott Bell's books on writing craft!” - Kami Garcia, #1 NYT Times & International Bestselling author
- How to Write Dazzling Dialogue: The Fastest Way to Improve Any Manuscript
- How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method (Advanced Fiction Writing Book 1)
- Revision and Self Editing for Publication: Techniques for Transforming Your First Draft into a Novel that Sells
- 1500 Words Per Hour: How To Write Faster, Better And More Easily Using The Simple And Powerful Speed Write System For Writing Mastery
- Writing Fiction for All You're Worth: Strategies and Techniques for Taking Your Fiction to the Next Level
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.