S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple - 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
by S.J. Scott
Kindle Edition: 114 pages
DISCOVER:: How to Set Professional and Personal Goals That You Actually Achieve
Do you often set goals that you never seem to reach? We're all filled with dreams and aspirations. Most long for fulfilling relationships. Some desire personal freedom. Others want fame and success. And some strive for profitable businesses. Wherever your ambitions may lie, goal setting can get you there.
On the other hand, the wrong goal can leave you feeling frustrated and unmotivated. When you set a goal that's too lofty, it's easy to give up when your dreams don't turn into reality.
We all have important milestones we'd like to reach. The trick is to create a plan and commit to it. Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals can help you do this.
TAKE ACTION:: Focus on S.M.A.R.T. Goals and Get Real Results
It's easy to set S.M.A.R.T. goals. Simply write down a desired outcome on a piece of paper and create a deadline for achieving it. The hard part is taking action. As you know, the Internet is full of books that talk about setting goals. The problem? Most don't talk about the daily actions (or habits) required to achieve them.
In the book, "S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple", you'll get a ten-step plan for setting and achieving your goals. Unlike other titles, this book will teach you how to turn any idea into an actionable plan. Not only will you get an overview of S.M.A.R.T. goals, you'll also get a blueprint for turning them into daily routines.
DOWNLOAD:: S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple -- 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
"S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple" contains a detailed blueprint of how to turn any major life goal into a doable daily plan. You will learn how to:
- Understand what makes a good S.M.A.R.T. goal
- Identify what you truly want to achieve
- Set goals for all 7 areas of your life
- Focus on three-month goals that are achievable
- Follow 5 steps for turning S.M.A.R.T. goals into habits
- Schedule the completion these habits with a weekly review
- Use mind mapping to identify every step for achieving a goal
- Track the daily progress of your goals
- Overcome five obstacles to S.M.A.R.T. goal setting
- Review your goals (the right way) and make sure you're staying on track
- Stay motivated by using the power of accountability
Goal setting doesn't have to be difficult. You can achieve any major goal by following the right plan. And "S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple" can help you do this.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and start working on your goals today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
- Declutter Your Inbox: 9 Proven Steps to Eliminate Email Overload
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.