Think Rich: The Power of the Mind - Believe It, Create It, Become It (Rich Habits Book 1)
by Michael Edwards
Kindle Edition: 26 pages
Have You Ever Dreamed of Being Rich?
The first steps to becoming rich is believing it WILL happen. You've got to have the mindset and believe that money WILL be in your future...and we're not just talking about a few nickles and dimes - we're talking about thousands or even millions of dollars - that part is up to you to decide.
Recently the secrets of how powerful the mind ACTUALLY is have become more noticed with the wealth of information that is at your fingertips today. Years ago only a few of the wealthiest people knew the secrets I am about to share with you. The richest people in America know that the power of the mind plays a huge role in the ability to make money and become rich.
You Are About To Discover:
- How To Use The Power of the Mind To Your Advantage
- Why & How the Law of Attraction Can Make You Rich
- The Steps Napoleon Hill Used To Become One of the Richest Men Ever
- Strategies To Keep a Positive Mindset & Believe in Yourself
- How To Deal With Failure
- And Much Much More!
- DASH Diet Recipes Jumpstart Cookbook - Over 30 Mouthwatering Recipes Ready In 30 Minutes (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Dessert Recipes Included!)
- How To Talk To Anyone - The Ultimate Guide On How To Engage And Talk To Anyone You Meet (How To Talk To Anyone, How To Talk To People, Talk To Strangers, Talk To Anyone)
- Type 2 Diabetes: Take Control Of Your Blood Sugar Level Naturally With 39 High Fiber, Healthy Carb Diabetes Recipes-Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar And Reverse ... Cookbook, Diabetes Diet Plan Book 6)
- How To Change Your Life One Day At A Time - The Ultimate Guide To Change Your Life In 30 Days (How To Change Your Life, How To Change Your Life One Day ... Things When Change Is Hard, How To Change)
- An End To Procrastination: Unlock Your Hidden Potential Through Developing Simple Yet Strong Habits To Eliminate Procrastination And Achieve Your Goals ... unproductive, fear, delaying, laziness)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.