ARTstarters: A Spiritual Process for Using Creativity and Art-Making to Ignite Your Life: More than 100 creative prompts and projects to spark inspiration!
by Nicole Steiman
Kindle Edition: 298 pages
Get ready to use your God-given creativity to get inspired with more than 100 creative prompts and projects that will spark your inspiration!
When you slow down to create art and then reflect on it, you will notice things about your life that you might not have otherwise. The same mindsets that strike an artist with inspiration can bring you ideas about your relationships, careers, life balance, spirituality and purpose.
This book will help you think like an artist through art-making and journaling exercises that explore five Creative Mindsets: Possibility, Listening, Beauty, Vulnerability and Passion. These are the same creative mindsets that God, the Master Artist, uses to open our hearts to inspiration and to speak to us.
ARTstarters is a life-changing journey for all artistic levels, especially if you are:
• Certain that you can’t paint or even draw a straight line.
• Ready to discover new possibilities in your life.
• Feeling disconnected to your Creator or even unsure if there is one out there.
• Interested in creating art that is connected to your soul.
With this book, you’ll have access to even more resources and support through the online ARTstarters community, who will be cheering for you on your creative journey. Simply click on links throughout the book to access fun surprises.
Written by: Creativity Coach, Nicole Steiman
Illustrated by: YOU!
Note: This is the unillustrated, unformatted version. Ideas are included via links to online galleries. A print version of the book is coming out in March, 2014.
- No Excuses Art Journaling: Making Time for Creativity
- A Gelli Printing Adventure: A Beginners Guide to Printmaking. Make your own Gelli Plate, Texture Tools, Prints and Projects
- Creativity, 63 short exercises to a Happier Life
- Write to make it right: How Journaling can lead to a happier, more fulfilled life (Journal Writing, Journaling, Journal Prompts)
- The Art of Whimsical Lettering
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.