Unofficial Distorted View Bar Guide: 3rd Edition: Le Sexoflex expansion
by Halleys Comet, Matthew Wunderlich
Kindle Edition: 94 pages
Third Edition: The long awaited Le Sexoflex expansion.
A delicious blend of Internet pop culture and post Prohibition mixology, the Unofficial Distorted View Bar Guide fuses the golden age of drinking with some of the strangest inspiration the Internet has to offer.
Originally created for fans of the Distorted View Podcast, this bar guide offers a collection of unique and delicious mixed drinks. The non-alcoholic drinks towards the end are probably the only thing “virgin” about the podcast or the bar guide.
You don’t have to be a fan of the Distorted View podcast to enjoy the Dr. Berry Badtouch, Pan Paniscor or the Skrawberry Martini, but you’ll have a lot more fun drinking them if you are.
Sadly, the bar guide is not officially endorsed by Tim Henson, largely because he wanted a million dollars up front for the licensing rights. That’s just crazy talk. He may be the granddaddy of podcasting, but a cool million?
- Tea A Recipe and Guidebook Quick and Easy to Make Tea Recipes That Are Nutritious, Relaxing, and Energizing: Includes Recipes for: Black, Green, White, Oolong and Herbal Teas
- Smoothies: the most delicious recipes for weight loss Vol. IV: (smoothie recipe book,smoothie recipes,smoothie recipes for weight loss,green smoothie recipes,): Vol IV.
- 101 Fruit Infused Water Recipes: Your Natural Vitamin Water
- Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door 2014
- Tea Benefits: The Book about Tea
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.