Cover Letters eReport: 17 Tips - How to Write Cover Letters
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 34 pages
Can you make a great first impression with your cover letter and get them to read your resume?
In this 13-page exclusive report, you’ll discover everything you need to easily write a cover letter that will make any employer want to read your resume:
• Step-by-Step directions to write the perfect cover letter
• How to use the job description to tailor your letter
• The secret to grabbing the attention of potential employers
• How to complement your resume with your letter
• How to make your cover letter ‘sell’ you
• How to avoid the biggest mistake most job seekers make with their cover letter
• What to do if they don’t respond that keeps you in the game
If you’re sending your resume out, you NEED a great cover letter to go with it.
This report is your key to an easy-to-write, attention-getting cover letter that makes you look amazing.
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
- How To Ace Your Phone Interview
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
- Follow Up After The Interview (eReport): Beyond "Thank You" (e-Report Book 7)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.