Cover Letters eReport: 20 Samples Just For You!
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 65 pages
A cover letter sets the tone for your entire interaction with a potential employer—either positively or negatively. It makes the difference in whether or not they pay attention to your resume and call you for an interview.
In this 65-page exclusive report (with SAMPLE LETTERS), you’ll discover everything you need to easily write a cover letter that will interest any employer and make them eager to read your resume:
• Step-by-Step Directions To Write The Perfect Cover Letter
• How to use the job description to strengthen your letter
• The Secret To Grabbing Attention Of Potential Employers
• How to make your cover letter ‘sell’ you
• How To Avoid The Biggest Mistake Most Job Seekers Make With Their Cover Letter
• What to do if they don’t respond that keeps you in the game
• 20 SAMPLE LETTERS
This report is your key to an easy-to-write, attention-getting cover letter that makes you look amazing.
- Write a Resume (eReport): How to Quantify Your Resume (e-Report Book 1)
- Follow Up After The Interview (eReport): Beyond "Thank You" (e-Report Book 7)
- Job Interview: Get The Job By Asking Two Critical Questions (e-Report Book 6)
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.