Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times
by Eric C. Sheninger
Kindle Edition: 257 pages
Move leadership into the digital age
Digital leadership is a strategic mindset and set of behaviors that leverages resources to create a meaningful, transparent, and engaging school culture. It takes into account recent changes such as ubiquitous connectivity, open-source technology, mobile devices, and personalization to dramatically shift how schools have been run and structured for over a century. Leading in education becomes exponentially powerful when using technology to your advantage.
Eric Sheninger—“Principal Twitter”—shares his Pillars of Digital Leadership to help readers
- Transform school culture by initiating sustainable change
- Use free social media tools to improve communication, enhance public relations, and create a positive brand presence
- Integrate digital tools into the classroom to increase student engagement and achievement
- Facilitate professional learning and access new opportunities and resources
The time is now, whether you are a building level or teacher leader, to boldly move schools forward in the digital age.
- The Principal: Three Keys to Maximizing Impact
- Shifting the Monkey: The Art of Protecting Good People From Liars, Criers, and Other Slackers
- The Ten-Minute Inservice: 40 Quick Training Sessions that Build Teacher Effectiveness
- Enhancing the Art & Science of Teaching With Technology (Classroom Strategies)
- Reinventing Writing: The 9 Tools That Are Changing Writing, Teaching, and Learning Forever
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.