Digital Leadership: Changing Paradigms for Changing Times
by Eric C. Sheninger
Kindle Edition: 257 pages
Move leadership into the digital age
Digital leadership is a strategic mindset and set of behaviors that leverages resources to create a meaningful, transparent, and engaging school culture. It takes into account recent changes such as ubiquitous connectivity, open-source technology, mobile devices, and personalization to dramatically shift how schools have been run and structured for over a century. Leading in education becomes exponentially powerful when using technology to your advantage.
Eric Sheninger—“Principal Twitter”—shares his Pillars of Digital Leadership to help readers
- Transform school culture by initiating sustainable change
- Use free social media tools to improve communication, enhance public relations, and create a positive brand presence
- Integrate digital tools into the classroom to increase student engagement and achievement
- Facilitate professional learning and access new opportunities and resources
The time is now, whether you are a building level or teacher leader, to boldly move schools forward in the digital age.
- The Principal: Three Keys to Maximizing Impact
- The Ten-Minute Inservice: 40 Quick Training Sessions that Build Teacher Effectiveness
- Shifting the Monkey: The Art of Protecting Good People From Liars, Criers, and Other Slackers
- Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools
- Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.