Goal Setting: 21 Days To Achieving Life Changing Goals And Being Happy Happy Happy (Goal Setting Success Series)
by Darrin Wiggins
Kindle Edition: 172 pages
Goal Setting Transforms Your Life
Are you getting done what you want to get done in life? Probably not or why look for a book about changing your life. Goal setting maximizes your personal productivity and allows you to choose whatever level of success you want. You can read all the time management books you want but without goals you will not get what you want as fast as you want it, if ever.
We all want to blame willpower or the fact we are just procrastinating for our lack of success but chances are it is most likely a case of not having clear powerful goals to guide us in life.
There is only one thing that separates people like Oprah, Tony Robbins and Bill Gates from the rest of us. They used the power of choice. They woke up one day and decided to create their own future by setting goals. Goal setting increases your confidence, self-discipline and allows you to live a life full of passion and purpose.
Success is the result of making a million little choices that all lead you to happiness, health and wealth. Once you have made the choice to transform yourself for success all you need to do is take action. You can achieve anything and should feel inspired daily to live your dreams.
This book provides the answers to the age old questions unsuccessful people ask themselves: “Why not me?” and "When is it my time?"
You are the reason why it hasn't been you and NOW is the time to change all that.
Fear of What?
Fear of failure is always blamed for a lack of success in people’s lives and successful people understand the need to be fearless. How do live life without a fear of failure?
Successful people have discovered all it takes is refusing to believe in failure. Yes, there is no such thing as failure. There are only opportunities for growth. They also overcame most people's real fear which is the fear of success.
Why would we fear the one thing we are striving so hard to achieve? That is Day 18 and it will completely change how you view failure and define success.
What You Will Discover Inside
- Your Hedgehog
- What motivation really feels like inside
- How you are choosing to be inspired or not
- An easy way to have all the willpower you need
- How to create a vision and a vision board
- Why you need a morning ritual and nightly routine
- How to use If-Then statements to break success sabotaging bad habits
- Why leveraging others expertise is the quickest way to success
- To Do or Stop Doing - an easy way to stop procrastinating and take action
- And so much more to make sure you are happy happy happy
This is a book for anyone who wants to change their life. If you are happy living a mediocre life this isn't the book for you. If you are fed up with success constantly being just out of your reach then you have just discovered your ticket to freedom.
Would You Like To Know More?
This book contains some serious goal setting secrets. The question is will you choose to use them to create a new future or wake up tomorrow accepting the one you believe you are destined to live?
If you are ready to achieve anything you want even when you feel like you have failed so often than scroll up and grab your copy of Goal Setting today.
- Standing Accountable: Increase Your Success by Holding Yourself Responsible
- Master Your Time in 10 Minutes a Day: Time Management Tips for Anyone Struggling with Work-Life Balance
- How to Make a Difference: in Your Life in 40 Days
- A Personal Mission Statement: Your Road Map to Happiness
- How To Set Goals: Your Goal Setting Bible For Maximum Personal Achievement (Goal Setting Success Series Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.