Write & Sell Your Damn Book
by Paul Jarvis
Kindle Edition: 56 pages
Publisher: Paul Jarvis
Write & Sell Your Damn Book kicks you square in the ass to start your book, finish writing it, & get it out there for other people to read.
This book is super short, on purpose. Around 5,000 words total. Ain’t no fluff here, just the meaty bits (which is saying a lot, since the author is vegan). It’s broken into 13 (lucky) tiny lessons, with super actionable steps at the end of each one, plus a few additional resources.
This book is cheap, because I think it’s important that you write your damn book already. Payment is you actually writing your book.
THIS BOOK WILL
- Take you step by step, from idea to finished book to launch.
- Cut through your own bullshit and get you writing.
- Walk you through what to focus on and when.
- Bring humour, apocalyptic zombies and snark into your life.
- Give you actionable next steps after each lesson.
THIS BOOK WILL NOT
- Help you become a better writer (do this by writing more and reading more).
- Tell you how to sell 100, 1,000 or 10 billion copies of your book, GUARANTEED.
- Coddle you in any way. Real authors don’t cry, they WRITE about crying (while drinking).
- Show you how to make a perfect risotto. Obviously that can’t be taught in an online course. Why would you even think that?!?!
- Be Awesome at Online Business
- Everything I Know
- The Good Creative: 18 ways to make better art
- This book will teach you how to write better
- Become An Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.