How to Write Nonfiction eBooks: A Proven 17-Step Plan for Beginners
by Henri Junttila
Kindle Edition: 124 pages
Learn How to Write a Nonfiction eBook Readers Love - Even If You Don't Consider Yourself a Writer
Do you feel stuck with your writing, or even overwhelmed by the terrifying task of writing a book?
It doesn't have to be so hard. You have something to share, which is why you're here reading this right now.
Follow a Proven 17-Step Plan
In this book you will uncover a proven 17-step plan that will lead you step-by-step through writing a short, nonfiction ebook.
Here's a taste of what you'll learn:
1. To find the intersection between what people want and what you want to write
2. How to craft the perfect title for your book (that demands attention)
3. A simple way to eliminate confusion when writing
4. How to tap into your inner genius to help write an extraordinary book
5. A technique for blueprinting your book that makes writing effortless
6. How and where to get honest feedback that will help you improve your book
7. How to get the services you need (designers, editors) without spending a fortune
8. The tools you need to format your book like a pro
9. How to price and sell your book (make a profit without being sleazy)
Do You Want to Finally Write Your Book?
You can, but you have to be willing to take the first step. It may not be comfortable, but it is possible.
Download this book now and your first book could be done in the next few months.
Simply scroll to the top of this page and grab your copy.
- Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide
- How I Made Over $100,000 Online Doing What I Love
- NONFICTION BOOK IDEAS The True Secret: The string of book ideas that sell better than anything (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series 1)
- Write a Step-By-Step Book: Write Fast, Write Better, Write More, Solve Problems, Write Bestsellers, Learn How To Write a Book That Sells
- Write Successful Viral Nonfiction Books in 10 Days or Less (Eibhlin's How-To Writing Books)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.