The Essential Freelance Writer's Guide for 2014: Everything you need to know to get started today.
by Jenna Inouye
Kindle Edition: 94 pages
UPDATED on March 27, 2014: this guide now includes detailed social media, search engine optimization and content marketing information. Reviews of both Writer Access and Writer's Domain have been updated.
This guide contains everything you need to get into the exciting world of freelance writing today. Be your own boss, avoid the scams and make money on your own terms. Included in this book: the best habits for freelance writers, setting up a freelance writing workstation, finding freelance work and building a name for yourself within the business. This guide also includes reviews and information regarding some of the major writing companies today.
- Freelance Writing Freedom in 90 Days
- The Freelance Writer's Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Immediate Income Working from Anywhere
- Free Tools for Writers, Bloggers and Solopreneurs
- Break into the World of Freelance Writing: How I Went from $0 to $1,100 in One Month with No Experience (Becoming a Freelance Writer)
- Freelance Writing Jobs: 200+ Real, Paid Opportunities For Online Content Writers (Beginner - Expert)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.