How To Ace Your Phone Interview
by Peggy McKee
Kindle Edition: 136 pages
Publisher: Career Confidential
Can you ace EVERY phone interview—and get invited to the face-to-face?
Phone interviews are really phone ‘screens.’ Employers use them to weed out candidates and come up with a short list of people to interview face-to-face. If you don’t get invited to interview, you got screened out of the job. This book will keep you from getting screened out and consistently put you on the short list of candidates who get to interview in person.
What This Book Will Do For You:
• Give You Exceptional Answers to Common Phone Interview Questions
• Warn You about Phone Interview Mistakes That Get You Screened Out
• Help You Be Confident, Relax and Make a Fantastic First Impression
• Give You Powerful ‘How To’ Tips for a Perfect Phone Interview
• Get You Invited To Interview Face-To-Face
What Kinds Of Tips Are In This Book?
- Typical Phone Interview Questions (and Stand-Out Answers)
- Tips to ‘Cheat’ in a Phone Interview To Give Yourself an Unfair Advantage
- How To Research the Company and the Interviewer Before the Call
- What NEVER To Say In a Phone Interview
- The ONE Question You Should Ask In EVERY Phone Interview
- How to Help them Qualify You for the Face-to-Face Interview
- How to Follow Up AFTER the Interview
- How to Plan, Prepare, and Execute a Perfect Phone Interview
Who This Book Is For:
This book is for YOU if you want to slam-dunk every phone interview and get invited to the face-to-face.
You will discover my best phone interview tips from 14 years of interviewing thousands of candidates (as a hiring manager and recruiter). Find out what hiring managers are really thinking about you.
This is your key to phone interview success!
- How Do You Prepare for an Interview?
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Cover Letters eReport: 20 Samples Just For You!
- Finding a Job Fast Using a 30 / 60 / 90 Day Plan
- How To Answer Interview Questions (II)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.