Einstein: Albert Einstein 's Life Changing Lessons! - Einstein on Success, Business & How to Build an Amazing Life (Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, ... Thomas Jefferson, Edison, Einstein)
by William Wyatt
Kindle Edition: 73 pages
Albert Einstein Is Back!
Today only, get this 1# Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
I have studied Einstein's life since my earliest adolescence. Among other creative minds, he is my hero, my guidance, and above all, my mentor. He built his own path. Against all odds, he fought against adversity and forged a legacy. He constructed an empire with his own hands, and for that he will be remembered until the end of days.
Albert Einstein's life is full ground-breaking lessons & advice we can learn from. His whole existence is an example of determination, willpower, and the desire to destroy impeding barriers to become all that one can become. We will cover each and every lesson in this book, and I assure you that after finishing this work your approach to creativity, success & life won’t be the same.
My goal is simple. I will carefully analyze Einstein's life and I will show you how you can apply his lessons right away. Together, we'll go over his incredible thoughts & insights and we will transform that knoweldge into a simple step by step guide that will forever change the way you approach life and business. So let's go for it!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn When You Download You Copy Today
- A Closer Look at the Genius' Life
- Albert Einstein As a Scientist
- Einstein's Later Years
- What Success Really Means & How to Make It Yours
- Applying Einstein's Insights to Succeed in Business
- Happiness, Joy, Meaning, How to Claim What's Yours
- Einstein's Top #7 Lessons to Achieve Massive Success & Build an Extraordinary Life
- BONUS CHAPTER of "Leonardo Da Vinci's Life Changing Lessons: Leonardo Da Vinci on Creativity, Innovation & How to Change The World"
- Much, much more!
Download Your Copy Right Now!
Tags: Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Creativity, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Edison, Einstein, Creativity, Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century, Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative , Entrepreneurship, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, John D Rockefeller, Rockefeller, The Tycoons, Titan, Andrew Carnegie, Vanderbilt, Henry Ford, JP Morgan, Benjamin Franklin, Nikola Tesla, Random Reminiscences of Men and Events, Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, Rockefeller Habits, The Tycoons: How Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Jay Gould, and J. P. Morgan Invented the American Supercompany, Benjamin Franklin, The Way to Wealth: Ben Franklin on Money and Success, Lincoln, Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People, The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance, Morgan: American Financier, My Life and Work, I Invented the Modern Age, The People's Tycoon, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Steve Jobs, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Leadership, The Art of Power, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, John Adams, Hamilton, Nikola Tesla
- The Mythic Guide to Characters: Writing Characters Who Enchant and Inspire
- Fast Metabolism Recipes: Quick & Easy Recipes for a Fast Metabolism
- 21 Stories of Generosity: Real Stories to Inspire a Full Life (A Life of Generosity)
- Five Bestselling Travel Memoirs Box Set
- Entrepreneurship: NOW! 17 Entrepreneurship Lessons Every Entrepreneur Must Learn to Achieve Massive Success & Develop Unstoppable Self Confidence And Self ... Success, Startup, Start Your Own Business)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.