Fearless Writing for Women: Extreme Encouragement and Writing Inspiration
by Susan Gabriel
Kindle Edition: 218 pages
Publisher: Wild Lily Arts
LIMITED TIME OFFER ON THIS SUPER LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Writing is the hardest job you'll ever love.
Whether you are new to writing or an experienced veteran, when the going gets tough, this wonderful book by acclaimed author Susan Gabriel will provide you with inspiration, writing tips and encouragement to get going again and keep going.
In addition to sharing from her own experience as a writer for over 15 years, Gabriel also reflects on thoughts and experiences from a wide variety of writers and other inspiring people including Annie Dillard, Virginia Woolf, Harriet Tubman, Ursula Le Guin, Barbara Kingsolver, Kathryn Hackett, Hillary Clinton, Alice Munro, Jane Austen, Maya Angelou, Fran Lebowitz, Brene Brown, Emily Dickinson, Anne Tyler, Harper Lee, Elizabeth George, Anne LaMott, Nora Ephron, Gail Godwin, May Sarton, Willa Cather, Marianne Williamson, Carson McCullers, Sue Monk Kidd, Alice Walker, Louise Erdrich, Geena Davis, Martha Beck, Mary Oliver, Elizabeth Gilbert, Tina Fey and others.
You'll enjoy the wide ranging and inspiring essays, including:
• Where ideas come from
• The art of "shitty" first drafts
• A lesson from Tina Fey
• 101 excuses why people don't write
• Writers who are also mothers
• Kill your darlings
• What writers can learn from coyotes
• It's never too late to start your writing career
and much more.
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
"When your heart speaks, take good notes." – Judith Campbell
“I grapple with having equal proportions of narcissism and low self-esteem.” – Anne Lamott
Here's what readers are saying about this encouraging book:
"I think this is a wonderful book for all women - whether they write, want to write or are just big readers - who are interested in a life of soul and purpose." -- Anne Alexander
Download Fearless Writing for Women right now and start getting inspired!
- Circle of the Ancestors - A Native American Hero's Journey
- Quentin and the Cave Boy: A Humorous Adventure Story
- The Secret Sense of Wildflower - Southern Historical Fiction, Best Book of 2012
- Seeking Sara Summers - A Coming Out Later in Life Lesbian Novel
- Conquering Writer's Block and Summoning Inspiration: Learn to Nurture a Lifestyle of Creativity
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.