Fearless Writing for Women: Extreme Encouragement and Writing Inspiration
by Susan Gabriel
Kindle Edition: 184 pages
Publisher: Wild Lily Arts
LIMITED TIME OFFER ON THIS LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Whether you are new to writing or an experienced veteran, when the going gets tough, this wonderful book by acclaimed author Susan Gabriel will provide you with inspiration, writing tips and encouragement to get going again and keep going.
"I will keep referring to this little gift of insight throughout the year. Thanks for the encouragement, the dose of reality, and most of all, the inspiration." - S. Evans
"...reflects in a sophisticated yet highly readable voice on many aspects of the writer's life. It will inspire many creative people, whether writers or not. The book definitely lived up to its title." - Krista L.
"Full of inspiration and pointers from Susan Gabriel and other authors to boost your creativity - it's an all-around excellent book - I'd highly recommend it!" - S. Burnside
"A ton of great tips and inspiration that often apply to life in general, as well as to writing....inspiration and enthusiasm to get you started." - S. Lunsford
In addition to sharing from her own experience as a writer for over 15 years, Gabriel also reflects on thoughts and experiences from a wide variety of writers and other inspiring people including Annie Dillard, Virginia Woolf, Harriet Tubman, Ursula Le Guin, Barbara Kingsolver, Kathryn Hackett, Hillary Clinton, Alice Munro, Jane Austen, Maya Angelou, Fran Lebowitz, Brene Brown, Emily Dickinson, Anne Tyler, Harper Lee, Elizabeth George, Anne LaMott, Nora Ephron, Gail Godwin, May Sarton, Willa Cather, Marianne Williamson, Carson McCullers, Sue Monk Kidd, Alice Walker, Louise Erdrich, Geena Davis, Martha Beck, Mary Oliver, Elizabeth Gilbert, Tina Fey and others.
You'll enjoy the wide ranging and inspiring essays, including:
* Where ideas come from
* The art of "shitty" first drafts
* A lesson from Tina Fey
* 101 excuses why people don't write
* Writers who are also mothers
* Kill your darlings
* What writers can learn from coyotes
* It's never too late to start your writing career
Download Fearless Writing for Women right now and start getting inspired!
- Quentin and the Cave Boy - A Humorous Adventure Story for Kids 8 to 88
- The Writer & The Hero's Journey (The Easy Way to Write)
- How to Write Nonfiction eBooks: A Proven 17-Step Plan for Beginners
- Easy Writes It: Nonfiction book writing the easier and faster way (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series)
- Best Damn Advice Ever: 22 Effective Ways To Lose Weight Without Dieting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.