How I Lost Weight By Changing My Lifestyle Instead Of Dieting
by Glen Fichardt
Kindle Edition: 62 pages
Have you ever known someone who has gone on a diet, maybe lost the weight they wanted to, but then put it all back on again…and maybe even put on more than they lost?
Have you ever wondered why the whole diet thing just doesn’t work for most people?
Have you ever known or seen someone who you believe has ultimate health and fitness and has an ideal body? Does this person diet? Probably not, this person has thoughts and beliefs that result in them making the right choices that give them the results they have.
The big factor here is that the healthy, fit, slim person makes different choices from the unhealthy, overweight person; they have a different way of thinking about nutrition and exercise that gives them the results they have.
Bottom line is having your ideal body it is about developing a lifestyle that supports the results you want to achieve. You can never achieve this unless you change the way you think…and the average diet does not change the way you think long term.
Change your lifestyle so you can get to your ideal weight and have the body you want.
- Brain Power Diet: 150+ Powerful Brain Foods That Will Supercharge Your Thinking, Sharpen Your Memory and Fuel Your Vigorous Mind
- Neuroscience: The Influential Leader
- Ultimate Google Plus Business Guide: Google Plus for Business a Guide for Google Plus Marketing
- 52 Mondays: The One Year Path To Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness
- Leveraging the Power of your Thought (Fulfilling Life series Book 2)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.