Best Damn Advice Ever: 22 Ways To Lose Weight Without Diets or Exercise
by Z. R. MOORE
Kindle Edition: 105 pages
Every year, millions of people struggle to lose weight. Not only do they struggle to lose weight, but they also struggle to keep it off. Most people fail miserably at achieving this task. With all the revolutionary breakthroughs in weight loss you would think that there would be some kind of permanent solution to staying fit and healthy. What a lot people don't realize is that getting the weight off isn't about utilizing some new diet craze or maniacal exercise plan. It's about replacing the habits that make you fat and keep you fat. In this book, there are 22 techniques that do just that. They tell you what the habit is and how you can use the technique to lose weight. These techniques don't require you to do any crazy dieting or severe restrictions to get the weight off. These are simple everyday things that you can do to lose weight, and at the end of the year you will be at least 25 pounds lighter. Stop using crazy diet plans to lose weight. Lose weight the easy way, and keep the weight off forever.
- 20 Quick Exercises to a Toned Body: Learn how to Tone your Muscles, Lose Fat and Be Healthier
- The Thin Woman's Brain: Re-wiring the Brain for Permanent Weight Loss
- The 5-Second Flat Belly Secret - Lose 2-3 Inches from Your Belly in Less Than 1 Month
- EXERCISE CHANGE: Build, Strengthen & Maintain Motivation to Exercise - By Matt Williams. Learn about the Mystery/Magic of Change; Take Action/Control of ... efficient, effective exercise! Book 1)
- Dirt Cheap Weight Loss: 101 Tips for Losing Weight on a Budget
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.