Running with Curves: Why You're Not Too Fat to Run, and the Skinny on How to Start Today
by Jill Angie
Kindle Edition: 74 pages
Publisher: The Difference Press
Do you think running sucks?
Do you think you're too fat to run?
Look no further, because this is the book of running tips for you. With humor, compassion, and lots of love, Jill Angie delivers the goods: overcoming the challenges of running with an overweight body and giving your self-esteem an enormous boost in the process.
This isn't a guide to running for weight loss, or a simple running plan. This book is specifically about how a woman carrying a few (or many) extra pounds can successfully become a runner in the body she has right now.
Drawing on 15 years of experience as a curvy runner, Jill gives you everything you won't find in the typical beginner's running book, such as standing up to your inner mean girl, finding the right sports bra, and building up your self-confidence one step at a time. No matter what size you are, by the end of this book, even the most beginner runner will realize they are capable of much more than they ever thought possible.
- Confessions of a Fat Marathoner
- Run Yourself Skinny: Lose Weight Fast Without Dieting!
- It's Not Rocket Science: Leading, Motivating and Inspiring Your Team To Be Their Best
- Honey, Do You Need a Ride? Confessions of a Fat Runner
- 37 Ways to BOOST Your Coaching Practice: PLUS: the 17 Lies That Hold Coaches Back and the Truth That Sets Them Free!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.