Running with Curves: Why You're Not Too Fat to Run, and the Skinny on How to Start Today
by Jill Angie
Kindle Edition: 72 pages
Publisher: Difference Press
Do you think running sucks? Do you think you're too fat to run? Look no further, because this is the book of running tips for you. With humor, compassion, and lots of love, Jill Angie delivers the goods: overcoming the challenges of running with an overweight body and giving your self-esteem an enormous boost in the process.
This isn't a guide to running for weight loss, or a simple running plan. This book is specifically about how a woman carrying a few (or many) extra pounds can successfully become a runner in the body she has right now.
Drawing on 15 years of experience as a curvy runner, Jill gives you everything you won't find in the typical beginner's running book, such as standing up to your inner mean girl, finding the right sports bra, and building up your self-confidence one step at a time. No matter what size you are, by the end of this book, even the most beginning runner will realize they are capable of much more than they ever thought possible.
- Run Yourself Skinny: Lose Weight Fast Without Dieting!
- The Courage To Start: A Guide To Running for Your Life
- Confessions of a Fat Marathoner
- Honey, Do You Need a Ride? Confessions of a Fat Runner
- Running for Potato Chips - Overcome Your Dread of Running with Surprisingly Simple Motivational Secrets and Unique Running Tips (Beginners Running Book)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.