Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them
by Michael Gallagher
Kindle Edition: 35 pages
Publisher: Gagler Enterprises, LLC
Updated December 2014!
Please note this eBook is not USA-specific: in other words, each site mentioned in this Guide allows you to download and enjoy their content on your Kindle no matter which country you may live.
From the author of the Amazon Kindle best-selling blog “Free Kindle Books and Tips” comes this update to your definitive guide to millions of free books online! Rather than limit yourself to the offerings at Amazon, there are literally thousands upon thousands of books, short stories, and more available to you for no charge which you can transfer directly to your Kindle or other eBook reader, download via the Kindle’s WhisperNet service or email directly to your Kindle.
Sure, you could spend several hours performing the same research, but save yourself the time and frustration as this guide will show you where to look and find thousands of books so you can read to your heart’s content!
Everyone enjoys receiving free stuff – the author included. This guide shows you where you can receive several hundred thousand (actually over a million) free books, blogs, short stories, and other content. Theoretically, you will never have to pay another cent for Kindle reading content again.
This guide also provides a brief overview of how to transfer books to your Kindle, the various file formats that are compatible with the Kindle, and how to download free books from the Internet and transfer to your Kindle.
Michael Gallagher is the author of several bestselling Kindle “how-to” guides, and his title “Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them” has been the #1 Kindle reference guide for over two years, garnering #53 and #72 on the Top 100 Kindle bestseller lists for all Kindle book titles in 2010 and 2011, respectively. His “Kindle Books and Tips” blog has been the #1 bestselling subscription blog in the Amazon Kindle Store since 2010. You can visit his author page on the Amazon website at http://www.amazon.com/author/gallagher
- Dr. M's Seven-X Plan for Digestive Health: Acid Reflux, Ulcers, Hiatal Hernia, Probiotics, Leaky Gut, Gluten-free Gastroparesis, Constipation, Colitis, ... & more (Digestive wellness Book 1)
- 35 MORE Amazing Recipes Your Mother Would Be Proud Of!: delicious and easy restaurant-quality meals from our family recipes
- Give Me a Break!: Beginning Meditation for Mindfulness, Stress Relief, and Anxiety Management
- Smoothie Recipes - Blueberry Smoothie Recipes for Weight loss and Body Detoxification - Raw food recipes - fruit smoothie recipes - quick and easy recipes ... weight control, weight loss motivation)
- The Life and Words of GK Chesterton
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.