The Kindle Fire HDX User Guide (Beginner to Expert in 1 Hour)
by Charles Tulley
Kindle Edition: 113 pages
The definitive Kindle Fire HDX Guide Book is here!
Written by the #1 best selling Kindle Fire expert and author Charles Tulley, this book is a MUST HAVE if you own a Kindle fire HDX
Inside this book you'll find dozens of screenshots and step-by-step instructions that walk you through the basic and advanced operations of your Kindle Fire HDX. In as little as an hour, you can go from HDX newbie to HDX extraordinare!
In addition to teaching you the basic functions of your HDX, Charles Tulley digs deep into the HDX's advanced functions, showing you how to do things like view Adobe Flash content, edit photos on your HDX, upload and watch movies and use the super-secret Swype keyboard (not even Amazon's official user guide tells you about this one)!
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in this amazing guide book:
How to Disable Special Offers
How to Favorite Items
How to set up Bluetooth
How to Perform USB Data Transfers
How to use the super-secret Swype Keyboard
How to view Adobe Flash content
How to Side Load Apps
How to Take Screenshots
And Much more!
(Notice: This book was written for the USA Kindle Fire HDX and may not apply to other countries)
- Best 100 Kindle Fire HDX Apps (Updated With Top Apps for the Kindle Fire HDX!)
- Kindle Fire HDX Tips, Tricks and Traps: A How-To Tutorial for the Kindle Fire HDX
- 250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)
- Kindle Fire HDX User Manual: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering Your Kindle HDX
- Kindle Fire HDX For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.